You’ve probably never once wondered how the literary food blog comes to be. But I’m going to tell you anyway, you’ll see why further down the page.
- So, I read a book.It mentions a food I’ve never had (or sometimes never heard of).
- I Google it.
- If if sounds good, I make it (or add it to the long list of books and dishes that are still waiting – often because they have an obscure or expensive ingredient. Sometimes though, I just forget).
- I feed it to as many unwary people as I can con into my house (sometimes a full dinner party, sometimes just me and Bug).
- We discuss it’s merits.
- I write about it.
- If it’s good I keep the recipe.
This time though, I may have made a bit of a tactical booboo; for three reasons:
- It’s fun and simple, let’s make it with Bug.
- It’s alive.
- …The song that never ends…
Watch this space next weekend to find out what monster I’ve created.